Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Check out Kallen's pictures!

So we just got Kallen's pictures taken and I LOVE them!! The link to see them is timelessimagesart.com - click on portraits, then click on slideshows, and they are under Kallen's name. The lady did an awesome job! She had done my sisters senior pictures and they turned out great so I figured we may as well use her too. I really don't plan on spending this much money on pictures all the time, but I decided that for his first baby pictures we could go all out! If anyone is looking for a photographer I HIGHLY recommend her....her name is Donna Rayne and her studio is called Timeless Images Art in Adel.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are great!! My favorite is the sad face...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous. I don't know how you'll choose! I agree with Crystal...I LOVE the pouty lip one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love his bare belly and little bald head!

    ReplyDelete