Thursday, November 19, 2009

And it all begins....

Well, it was inevitable
.
.
.
.
.
we knew this day would come
.
.
.
.

I was just hoping he would know the word "NO" before it came. I guess I know what I will be busy doing for the next several days....or weeks...or months. :P It's ok though, I love it that Kallen is exploring things!! It is soo fun to watch him study different items and put it all together. I can only imagine what this world looks like through those sweet little eyes!
I will say that Daddy would be proud to see what movie Kallen chose!

2 comments:

  1. Go Buddy!!!! Dan keeps wanting Henry to crawl and I will show him this so he know how easy we have it still without him moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...look out. I would start baby-proofing cabinet doors now! I didn't do that at our old house and spent so much time picking up after him. Some days it drove me nuts! Other days it was fun to see him explore. I'll definitely do more baby-proofing when Dawson's crawling!

    ReplyDelete