Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Born to be Wild

This year for Kallen's birthday we bought a zoo pass and it has been the best $70 I've ever spent! With 2 small children I love being able to move through the zoo at our own pace (which is pretty fast some days) and never feel guilty about skipping a few things.


And I must say I am excited about the new dinosaur exhibit because Kallen is a bit of a scaredy-cat so I think it is good for him to be forced to step out of his comfort zone.







This was an attempt at getting a "brothers" picture but I mainly posted it because- check out that color difference! Kallen tans super easy and Lincoln is the whitest baby ever. :)


If I were someone who read all the flyers that people hand me, I probably would have known this; but since I am not- I was totally suprised when we found out on Monday that it was "Member Monday" when all members get to ride the train for free!!





This was Kallen's face throughout the entire ride:


He was pretty serious the whole time, but he Loved it!



Let us know if you would ever like to join us at the zoo- I can get one other adult in for free!


1 comment: