Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A photo dump

Here is a little photo dump of what we have been up to lately:

For each meal I cook- I pay a price. (meaning that while I am cooking Kallen is doing something naughty)
Here is the price I paid yesterday:
 He filled up the bathroom sink, added some hand soap, and washed his toys.
It didn't get too out of hand until I was just finishing up, and heard water splashing onto the bathroom floor as Kallen overflowed the sink.
We went to our 3rd and final pumpkin patch of the season with my family.
Howell's Tree Farm just 15 min. south of DesMoines- it was really fun!


We attempted a picture of the boys



Oh wait, we forgot Lincoln!


Ok, everyone look this way and smile!



.....Nevermind

A new development: my boys are Finally starting to play well together!!!


We took a little wagon ride out to the corn maze.
Doesn't Steph look great?! It was sad to not have Cru with us- but next year will be Awesome!!


Kallen hangin with Aunt Karlee!

"Hey Winken, look at that!"


I didn't get any good pictures because it was so dark, but Saturday night we went to Living History Farms with Shawn's family.
Isn't this just the cutest little tiger you have ever seen!?

Kallen  being a vampire. 

Catching a ride on Papa's shoulders :)


Kallen just walked up and started hugging this ghost. haha


Kallen has been making some Great progress with potty training!!
He has been doing a lot of this:


And this little boy has me completely wrapped around his little finger.


We had a few rare cuddling moments:

And for the most part we have just been trying to get outside as much as we can while it is still warm!




Check out the snot mixed with drool on this kid!


"I don't want to go inside!"

No comments:

Post a Comment