Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life Lately

Here are a few snapshots into our life lately:

Busted!

I am watching my 3 month old nephew on Mondays and Tuesdays now and it is so sweet to see the boys interact with their new baby cousin.
Kallen is super protective of baby Cru and suprisingly he is a HUGE help!


He really does spend most of his day checking on him and informing me of what "baby coo" needs. :)
Here is a close up of this sweet little guy.
He is such a good boy!
And while I am at it here are a couple shots of my boys.



Yesterday was a Big day for Kallen!
 He Finally got to hold Cru. (he has been dying to hold him- I think he asks me at least 5x a day)
He did a Really good job! He was very calm and gentle. :)


It really hit me today that Kallen will be 3 years old in less than 3 months. (tear)
When did my baby get so big?

No comments:

Post a Comment