Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coco Keys

Over the weekend we went with Shawn's family to Omaha for a fun weekend filled with swimming and the zoo! We stayed at the Holiday Inn which has this amazing indoor waterpark!! (I think it was called coco keys) I would highly recommend it to anyone who has kids anywhere from age 1- maybe 12? (I don't think older kids would have quite as much fun)
Doesn't it just look like a great time!?
They had this area for the smaller children and Kallen had a blast!!! We sent him down the water slide that you see there in the back a few times, and although I wouldn't say he loved it- he didn't really complain!

He spent most of the time just running around! I think he wasn't quite sure what to do with himself. :P

I didn't get very many pictures because we were having so much fun, but it was a great weekend!! The zoo was fun too- but I would definately say the highlight of our trip was the waterpark! I am thinking we may have to visit again this winter when we are all going stir crazy!!
I should also add, that it was great to just spend time with family!! I have been blessed with Amazing in-laws and I feel so lucky to have married into the DeBoef family!
Thanks Ken and Deb for a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment