Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Smile!

These are things that have made me smile in the last few days::
*
*
*
*
*
*
My son's love for dirt and rocks
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
And his love for bath time when he is done playing in the dirt and rocks!
All you have to say is "Want to take a bath?" and Kallen will go running for the stairs saying "bath, bath, bath"

*
*
*
*
*
And these matching pj's I found yesterday at Children's Place.
I can already picture the boys in them this winter.....I can't wait!!!

Have I mentioned lately that I just LOVE being a mom?!!!

4 comments:

  1. cute! love the pics of Kallen and love the pj's :)
    Dawson's already crazy for the bath too. Last night I started running the water and he just about launched himself over the side to dive in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys get this dirty every day too and love it! They share the love for the bath time too. We too say the word and they both run/walk straight there : ) It's kind of cute to see them play in there together !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you couldn't find those in Shawn's size. I'm sure he would have loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) that would have been cool to get matching FAMILY pajamas! I love you guys! Man that kid's the best! How could you not love being a mom? Love you Tiff!

    ReplyDelete