Monday, October 25, 2010

Think about it..

I am not very good when it comes to computers, but hopefully I at least figured this one out. Here is a link to my friend Janel's webiste: http://team-sullivan.blogspot.com/ . She posted this today and I think that everyone needs to see it and at least think about it. This is something that has been very heavy on my heart lately and even though we are not all called to adopt, we Should all be praying for God's orphans. There is not a single morning that I don't wake up and thank God for everything he has blessed us with! And lately there is not a single morning where I don't wake up and shed a little tear (I am also super duper pregnant and emotional right now) for the starving children out there who are just waiting to be loved. If nothing else- just take time to read this, say a little prayer, and just think about it!

1 comment:

  1. I too posted a link to her blog. Its so compelling. Matt & I plan to adopt and we are excited for the opportunity to make one less.

    ReplyDelete