Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Pssshhhht"

So a while back I blogged that I was thinking about starting to potty train Kallen......

...yeah, that did not really happen.

I put underwear on him for a couple days, then he did not want to wear it anymore.

I did not want underwear and the pottychair to become a negative thing so I just kind of dropped it. (he seemed a little young anyways) I will occasionally ask him if he would like to "wear underwear today?" but his answer is always "Mo" (no).

I keep the potty chair in our main level bathroom just incase he ever decides he is ready to try it, and we have been reading our potty book quite often lately!


Today my sister and I were in the living room, and Kallen was messing around in the bathroom when we heard him saying "pssshhhht".

He loves to pretend to wash his hands so I told her that was probably what was going on, but when she went to go check on him she burst out laughing.

He was sitting on his potty chair (with diaper and pants still on) pretending to go potty.

"Pssshhhht" "Pssshhht"

He also did some other stinky business in his diaper while he was in there. (lucky me)

I am going to take all of this as a sign that maybe we are one step closer to Kallen being ready to potty train!!

And this is exciting to me because, frankly, only 1 child in diapers sounds A-mazing!!!


And just so this is not a post without pics- here is a random picture of Kallen sporting his new shades from "Aunt Cole" (nichole)

No comments:

Post a Comment