Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smile!!

These are the things that have made me Smile lately:

(meaning I don't have anything specific to blog about so I'll just do a big photo dump)


We popped our pool last summer, so Daddy and the boys went to Walmart and got a bigger and better one!

Lincoln is not so much a fan of the heat.

(either that or he's just not a fan of his dorky mis-matched hat)
This boy is obsessed with dumping water on his head!





This is what Daddy gets for lying on the couch.


Our neighbor gave us 2 free tickets to Sesame Street Live so Kallen and I went on a little date!

I thought since the tickets were free, that I could splurge and get him a little souvenir....that was until I saw the price of the "little souvenirs". I'm sorry but I am not paying $15 for a little elmo glow light, or $10 for a giant elmo balloon.

This was the cheapest thing I could find ($4) and since he never gets popcorn Kallen was pretty excited!

(sorry buddy- you have a cheapo mommy)

For being free, I thought we got Great seats!!


Gotta love sugar-free popsicles on a hot summer day!!



Kallen's "cheese" face


Ah yes, and then there is this always happy boy!


That is Always happy when he is around his mommy.

(we are having some issues with separation anxiety- not something we ever had to deal with when Kallen was a baby.)


My boys were made to be outside! If we are having a rough day- we all just head outside and both boys are entertained for hours! This is going to be a fun summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I love your family! Wich reminds me... any time you want a sitter Aunt Karlee is on call :)

    ReplyDelete