Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lake Weekend

Every year around the end of August, my family has one last hoorah at the lake.
We ski, tube, knee board, jet ski, play games, swim, and make great memories year after year ever since I was a little kid!


It makes me so happy that, with my parents generosity, we can carry on this tradition with our children!


Much to their father's delight, our children LOVE the water!!!



They LOVE being outside!
(even when the sun is too bright)


And Kallen LOVES to tube!
(Lincoln was only on it for the picture)




Riding in the boat instantly lures them to sleep, and when the sun gets too hot- we just dip them in the water to cool off!!



We have already made some great memories at the lake with the boys and I am so excited when I think about the years to come!



I can't wait for the year Kallen learns to waterski, or the year Lincoln learns to knee board!
And more than anything- a weekend at the lake leads to some Great quality time!!


This is a horrible picture of me, but my boys were smiling so good I just had to post it!



* A completely random side note: the shirts we are wearing are the girls swim team shirts for this year. They say "Built DeBoef Tough" - we are all ready to cheer on the Valley Tigers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment