Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is it possible??

Well, the last couple of nights we were out of town for a wedding so tonight was officially night #2 of Kallen's new bedtime routine. We read him a bible story then I carried him up to bed, tucked him all in, turned on the monitor, and headed downstairs -gearing up for what I figured would be at least 5 min. of crying. I couldn't believe it when I turned on the downstairs monitor only to see my little boy lying there in bed just quietly playing with his blanket. After a couple times of pulling the blanket over his head, getting it stuck, and me running up to "rescue" him he just quietly drifted off to sleep...not a peep out of his mouth. I was totally amazed!! Could it really be this easy?? Only time will tell, but I can only hope that this was the first of many more nights like this to come!!

1 comment:

  1. dang! that would be amazing if he just falls asleep like that from here on out! what a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete