Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slides + Recycled Rubber = a Good Day!

Last year I was taking Kallen for a walk around our new neighborhood and I was really excited to discover a park just a few blocks from our house!! I spent the entire summer walking by that park and dreaming of the day that our kids would be running around, sliding down the slides, and screaming at the top of their lungs!!
All winter I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring....it has been a loooong winter and now that Kallen is older and walking I could NOT WAIT to get him outside again!! My sister was hanging out with our little brother Jacob (he's 9) today so they met us at our house and we all walked to the park! It was a little chilly but we had a GREAT time!
Kallen spent most of his time playing with the recycled rubber and I spent most of my time trying to keep it out of his mouth.
He LOVED sliding with his uncle Jacob!!

Hopefully this will be just the first of MANY more days at the park this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment