Thursday, March 11, 2010

Strange Obsession

My son has a new obsession:
That's right...it's his Tylenol bottle. For the past 3 days he will freak out if he cannot find his Tylenol. To be honest I am not really sure how this even started, I hardly ever give him Tylenol. But the other day he found it while emptying his diaper bag (another thing he LOVES to do) and he has hardly let go of it since. He crawls around the house with it, sets it down right beside him so he can play, then picks it up and moves to his next location. Last night I finally just put him to bed and let him sleep with it because he freaked out every time I tried to take it away. It is the strangest thing! Today he even insists on eating with it:

The only good thing that has come out of this is that it has taken the place of his paci. (and if you know my son, you know that is a big deal!) Lets just hope I can break this habit by Sunday so that I am not the mom dropping her son off in the nursery with his beloved Tylenol bottle. :P

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny to me!!!! Henry has to play with his purple tylenol bottle the whole time when i change his diaper!!!!!! He chews on the top like crazy!

    ReplyDelete