Sunday, November 21, 2010

Smile!!

These are things that made me smile over the weekend:
Ok, this first one seems strange because this is a picture of the huge goose-egg that Kallen got right before I sent him home with Grandma Tammy. He was running into the kitchen and tripped and fell right into the corner of the chair. It was one of those injuries that swelled up instantly- poor little boy. But it made me smile because he only cried for about 2 seconds and then was over it- but for the next hour he would randomly look at me and carefully put his hand on his forehead and say "ouch". I just thought it was cute. :)
This one makes me smile because of the context of the book (read the title) and how tuned in Kallen was to what his daddy was saying. What can I say- we teach 'em young around here. :P

I just LOVE this picture of Aunt Stephy and her nephews!

Matching Brothers Shirts!!!


3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your book picture. We have one called Sex God. I used it as my favorite book when a professor asked us to list our favorite book and why. He still gives me odd looks when he sees me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing. Maybe we can come out to visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me giggle... I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete