Saturday, November 27, 2010

Twins

Here are both of my boys at 1 month old:
I think seeing this really put into perspective for me how much they really do look alike.
I know people kept telling me that- and I agreed they looked similar- but WOW does this picture show how "similar" they really are!
I think the only way I would know who was who (aside from the clothes) is that Kallen had an almost perfect complexion and Lincoln has some baby acne.
It will be interesting to see how Lincoln changes here in the next few months!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My! SO much alike! The good thing is that they are BOTH adorable babies! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really weird- Bennett and Dawson looked almost identical as newborns too and then after a couple months, Dawson seemed to get a whole new look. Not sure if that'll happen with yours though...you're right- they could have been twins for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff, I advise that you be careful what you say, lest Lincoln become self-conscious and have issues for the rest of his life... Just saying... :) I love these boys!!!

    ReplyDelete