Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Center Grove Orchard

My sister and I made a last minute decision today to head up to Center Grove Orchard.
It is located near Cambridge and if you have not been there- it is Totally worth the drive!!



"I push Winken mommy!"


Little Stinker


They have a huge corn pit to play in and my boys LOVED it!!


Lincoln may have consumed some corn :P




"Mom- I want to walk like Kallen!"



They also have tons of animals! Goats, pigs, horses, chickens, turkeys, ducks- I'm probably forgetting some.
The goats were a big hit with my boys. 


And TONS of these paintings (what is the official name for these anyways?) to put your face in.







The tractor course was also a big hit.




And leave it to Kallen to spot, and get excited about the lawnmower.


We went on a wagon ride:


Jumped on a giant trampoline:


Practiced our bullriding:



And ended with a couple rides down the giant slide!

I did not get any pictures, but perhaps the best part of Center Grove Orchard is the fresh apple cider, and amazing caramel apples that call your name as you leave.
My boys must have had fun, because they both passed out as soon as we got in the car.
We had Perfect weather and it was a Great day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment