Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Big Boy Update!

Ok, here is a "big boy bed" update:
Night #1 Put him to bed in his crib and transferred him over once he fell asleep, he slept until 4am then cried until I put him back in his crib.
Night #2 We transferred him again and he slept until 7:15 the next morning!!
Night #3 We transferred him and he slept until 6am (up 1 hour too early)
Night #4 We decided to put him to bed in his big boy bed to see how it would go, Shawn and I both stalled upstairs thinking we may have to put him back in bed a few times, Shawn put him in bed and he went right to sleep without a sound!
Could it really be this easy!?! I am almost scared to post any of this on here out of fear of jinxing myself. :)
So tomorrow will begin the feat of naptime in our big boy bed. I have not really tried naptime yet because we have had so much going on this week that I did not want to risk him not getting a good nap. We don't really have anything going on tomorrow so I figured it would be a good day to start. His nursery has a roman shade which blocks out most of the sun during the day, but his new room does not have anything on the windows yet so we'll see if that affects us.

No comments:

Post a Comment