Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Smile!

Ok time for this week's
Things that have made me smile!
*
*
*
My grandparents winter down in Texas and last weekend they stopped by one last time before they headed out! They brought the boys these adorable little puppies and Kallen has been pretty attached to his ever since. He has insisted on sleeping with it almost every night since he got it!
(I have never seen him attach himself to a stuffed animal like this one. It is so sweet)
(Don't they look amazing for being great grandparents ?!?)
*
*
*
We have had lots of sweet moments like these:

*
*
*
This past Sunday I was sick with the flu and Shawn had to help setup at our church. He was going to come home and grab Kallen for me but Kallen woke up sick too so I ended up keeping him home with me. He spent the entire morning cuddling on my lap and then fell asleep like this on the couch watching tv.
(Anyone who knows Kallen- knows that he has to be really sick to actually fall asleep on the couch!)

*
*
*
I decided the other day that it was time to put away Kallen's highchair and start using his booster seat. I cleaned the highchair all up and sat it by the door to the basement to take down later. At lunchtime I got Kallen set up in his booster seat, placed his lunch on the table, and walked away to go switch the laundry. When I turned around this is what I saw:

Kallen had packed up some of his lunch, walked over to his beloved highchair, and climbed in. I guess old habits die hard. :P
*
*
*
And this is a picture of by far my favorite moment as a parent so far! Today the boys were both playing under the little activity gym and I leaned over to talk to Lincoln. Lincoln started giggling which made Kallen giggle too. I wish I would have taken a video instead of a picture. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard!!

*
*
*
I don't have a picture for this last one but Lincoln seems to have something against anything that is baby blue. He only has a few shirts this color and he has had MAJOR blowouts in all of them!! Blowouts to the point where i am having a really hard time getting the stains out. This made me smile because when Kallen was born- I was determined that he would not wear anything baby blue. (it is just NOT one of my favorite colors) I am not too picky about what Lincoln wears, but maybe Lincoln has a bit of an opinion. :)

2 comments: