Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 Months

This sweet little boy had his 2 month check up today.
Here are his stats:
Height: 23" (55%)
Weight: 12 # (59%)
Head Cir: 15 1/2 (37%)
This is the same little boy who was born at 5 lbs 12 oz just 9 weeks ago! (Kallen weighed 10 lbs at his 2 month appt. and his other stats were exactly the same.) I can't say it suprised me too much- this child LOVES to eat! It is actually one of our biggest struggles with him- he gets really fussy just 2 hours after I've fed him and then we battle it out for that next hour just trying to keep him on a 3 hour schedule. He is averaging about 6 hours at night (I'd love to see him get to 8 but I won't complain). Lincoln is such a good baby! There are times when he is so quiet and content that I completely forget about him. (does that make me a bad parent?) I'll be cleaning or playing with Kallen and hear these little sounds coming from somewhere, then it hits me "oh yeah- lincoln!". He does not take a pacifier very well (Kallen LOVED his from the very beginning and I still haven't gotten it away from him) but I am working on it- mostly for convenience so that when he gets fussy during church or wherever I can soothe him quickly with a paci. (or as Kallen calls it a "may-mo") He is a noisy little thing grunting Allll the time. I am still figuring out his personality but so far it seems like he is going to be a pretty laid-back little guy. Oh, and one of the things I am most excited about....he has Dimples!!! I have yet to capture them in a picture, but I just love them!
Lincoln, we love you sooo much and already can't imagine our family without you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment