Thursday, December 30, 2010

update

I was a bad mom and totally forgot my camera last weekend so I do not have a christmas post, but I will say that we had a GREAT christmas!! Aside from Kallen and I being sick, we had a blast spending time with our families!
Kallen will be waking up any minute and I can hear Lincoln in his crib starting to cry so I am just going to leave you with some pics that I have snapped in the last couple of weeks:
Here is "Kallen the Great Hunter"
- his hat will spotlight a deer from miles away and those bear slippers can run as fast as lightening

This is where Kallen spends a lot of downtime these days. It is amazing to me how long my little busy-body will sit in this carseat.

We find Lincoln sleeping like this quite often....perhaps he is dreaming about riding motorcycles??

Daddy's little UNI fans
(thanks Katie for the awesome matching shirts!!)

This is how I forsee A LOT of future "nice" pictures going.
Kallen loving on his brother a little too much and Lincoln saying "get off me!"


1 comment: