Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brotherly Love

Kallen has been such a sweet brother to Lincoln lately. (or at least he starts out being sweet) He is constantly bringing Lincoln his cars and toys, trying to get him to hold them, and play with him. The other morning Kallen was sitting on the top of our couch looking out the front window and he came over to me, grabbed my hand, brought me to Lincoln, and pointed to the window. He wanted his brother to come sit with him! So I propped Lincoln up on the couch beside his big brother and Kallen proceeded to hold Lincoln's hand and point out the window, telling him everything he saw. "Puppy! Ouse! (house) No! (snow) Tee! (tree)" It was such a sweet moment!

I feel so blessed to be able to be home with my boys and catch all of those little moments.

Yesterday morning Kallen was loving on his brother, so I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots. This is the typical order of events with these two:


-Sitting sweetly beside each other


- Then Kallen has to hold Lincoln



- Lots of kisses

(I like how Lincoln is looking at me out of the corner of his eye like "Mom, are you watching Kallen? I'm getting a little nervous!")


-Then Kallen decides that Lincoln should hold Him.


- And things usually result in this.

(notice the smile of satisfaction on Kallen face like "Yes! I got him to cry!" )



1 comment: