Thursday, February 3, 2011

Big Boy!

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old!?!!
Time really does fly with your second child! Lincoln is still the easiest baby EVER!! He just lies around happily sleeping or gazing at whatever he can see.
I don't have stats on him this month, but I would guess he weighs around 15-16 lbs.
He is just moving up to 6 month clothes (Kallen was only wearing 3 mth clothes when he was 5 months old) and we just bought our last box of size 1-2 diapers.
He still eats every 3 hours during the day and at night goes about 7-8 hours!
He has not gone to a single day of daycare, but he is starting to be awake alot more so his time is coming soon.
He still will not take a pacifier and I am finally deciding maybe this is a good thing. (we still need to take Kallen's away :S )
He is not very good at taking bottles but this is something I am going to start working on. (no baby of mine is going to refuse a bottle- mama needs her freedom!)
There is a nice big bald spot rubbed into the back of his head because my poor neglected child does not get very much tummy time. (also something I'm working on)
He smiles very easily and has the cutest little giggles- they are 100% boy and sound mostly like a lot of grunting.
That is the low-down on Lincoln- not too much to tell at this age.
His dimples are going to have his Mama wrapped around his little finger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment